3fc Back 2 School ~ Labor Day 5k

You're on Page 3 of 6
Go to
  • I will get you all signed up probably tomorrow...

You gals are awesome!
  • Sign me up again too! Not sure if I'm going to do the bike or rowing machine this time, but I do know that I won't be doing the 5K AFTER errands/shopping while hauling a full bike trailer!!
  • Already changed my siggy so any number is fine by me

Thank YOU EZ! Can't believe it's been so many already!
  • Sign me and Jet (my lab) up. We want to be 82 and 82 1/2 again. Thanks so much for doing this I had such a great time and I can hardly wait to shave off some time. I may have to ditch the dog to do it.
  • me and the hubby are in again - must go post results from this weekend!
  • I want to try this. Virgin category--also Me and My Shadow, if I can be in two categories--my dogs usually go with me when i attempt to run/walk around the neighborhood.
  • I want in. Virgin here!!! I need a good kick in the pants! ;-)

Betsy
  • I'm in...I won't forget this time...
  • I'm all for it! I'd like #3 if available, if not #33 and if not that..well just pick one for me I fit the virgin category but I'm also dragging DH along with me for for his first time as well...not sure exactly what we are

Randi
    I'm joining my 1st 3FC 5k!
    !Go Veggies!
  • Ok, I'll sign up for this one. I skipped the last one due to time constraints (so she says ). Oooo, I can pick my very own number? Hmmm, let's see -- how about 1253. And if anyone can tell me where I got that number from -- extra brownie points for you! I'll be in the 'early-bird-treadmill-maybe-throw-in-a-dog-walk-for-good-measure' category.
  • YOU ARE ALL IN...unless I missed someone...
  • Hi Gary, Did you miss you and Angie? You may need to bump people down a couple numbers!! Sold the 5th wheel!!!
  • dude I cant beleive I'm slacking on my sign up! I just realized the next 5k was up. count me in please
  • Okay...I must bow to the peer pressure and become one of the cool crowd....sign me up, Gary! I'll be doing my thing on the treadmill.
  • I wanna do it too! Virgins category, #55 if it is still available, otherwise anything ending in 5 or 0

I'll be walking and hopefully jogging some of it! Trying to find out how much of my lake-walk is 5k now