H@LF W@Y there!

• I am so excited to tell all of you that I am OFFICIALLY HALF WAY THERE! I have lost 28.8 pounds and only have 27.2 pounds to go... haha "only" like the next half will be easy or something!! I'm so excited I can barely handle myself... I just wanna tell everyone I see that I am half way to my goal and I will NOT stop until I get there... I have 12 weeks until my cruise and have to work hard for it now... the pounds melted off in the beginning but not anymore!!
    I want to thank everyone for their support and for making me feel welcome here! You all mean so much to me--it's hard to describe in words... this will do for now:
  • BIG CONGRATS NET KNEE!!!!! I remember fondly how I felt when I reached my half way mark. It makes you feel like you can do it...like anything is possible! I also love this place and appreciate all the support. Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Good Job, my girl! You Rock!
  • Fantastic! Way to go!!!
  • Oh, that's fabulous! What a crazy motivating milestone to reach. I have 2 1/2 pounds to reach that one myself. Not sure if TOM will get in the way or not
  • great work!!!
  • good job!
  • That's awesome!!
  • Congratulations! That's wonderful, keep up the GREAT work!