Over 100 lbs to lose

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi, my name is Jennifer. I have *around* 120 lbs to lose maybe more (I will be stepping on the scales for my official starting weight tomorrow morning). I look forward to chatting with you guys!
  • Hi Jen and welcome! Congratulations on getting started on your journey!
  • Welcome Jen!
  • Thanks guys I don't have anyone to do this with at home, so I am getting my support thru "friends" on the internet
  • Welcome Jen. It's a good place to be. It helps me a lot.
  • Welcome! I'm in TN too -- Knoxville, specifically. You'll find tons of support around here.
  • Quote: Welcome! I'm in TN too -- Knoxville, specifically. You'll find tons of support around here.
    I'm in Knoxville too! I live in Fountain City
  • Hi Jen...WELCOME!

You'll find lots of support, friendship and ideas here - as you start your journey towards better health. What plan are you doing?
  • Quote: Hi Jen...WELCOME!

You'll find lots of support, friendship and ideas here - as you start your journey towards better health. What plan are you doing?
    I am counting calories. I've spent money on diet plans before but this time I'm trying plain ol' fashioned burn more than you take in
  • Hi Jen,
    Another TN girl here on the 100 lb. journey. I am from the opposite side of the state! Love Knoxville though...so pretty there!
    Good luck on your journey! This is a great place to get the support you are looking for. I am kind of on my own here on this also. Keep in touch. I'm sure you will be knock down gorgeous for your cruise!
    D
  • Quote: Hi Jen,
    Another TN girl here on the 100 lb. journey. I am from the opposite side of the state! Love Knoxville though...so pretty there!
    Good luck on your journey! This is a great place to get the support you are looking for. I am kind of on my own here on this also. Keep in touch. I'm sure you will be knock down gorgeous for your cruise!
    D
    Thank you!! I've stuck a picture of me at a better weight on our last cruise in my food journal to remind myself! Funny thing is, I considered myself really heavy at that weight, now I would KILL to be that weight again. Ah, it's all subjective I guess
  • Welcome Jen! With dedication and determination, you can succeed at losing 100 pounds!
  • Quote: Welcome Jen! With dedication and determination, you can succeed at losing 100 pounds!
    Thanks! Seeing results like yours makes me actually believe that! Congratulations!
  • Welcome Jen!
  • Welcome Jen!!!