Losing 65 pounds in Oregon

• I'm pretty new to 3FC and still figuring out how to navigate - I think I have found my "homes."

I'm doing the Metabolic Research Center and have 65 pounds to lose - 8.5 down!

Anyone else out there in the Portland, Oregon, area?

• Wow, congratulations on your 8 1/2 lb. loss! You're off to a great start!

I'm from the other side of the USA, but I know we have many members here from your area.
  • Quote: Wow, congratulations on your 8 1/2 lb. loss! You're off to a great start!

I'm from the other side of the USA, but I know we have many members here from your area.
    Thanks for the welcome! I just spent 8 days in Cape May, NJ - flew into PHL. It's lovely!! Congrats on your weight loss.
  • Hi! I'm over in Hillsboro...nice to see another local person!
  • Hi there!

Welcome to the site!
  • Congratulations on losing 8.5 pounds!!! I am in the WA area...about 2 hours from portland...keep up the good work!
  • in oregon about 4 hours south
    congrats on your sucess so far
    holly
  • I'm in the Portland area! WTG on the weight loss! Keep it up! I love MRC and finally have found something that works for me!
  • I'm in the Portlandish area.

I just started dieting seriously and have lost 3 pounds so I'm excited. Congrats on your 8.5!
  • I'm in Hillsboro
    I'm doing a research study and am on Jenny Craig. It's going really well for me, I've lost 26 pounds so far!
    Misty
  • Not in your area but Welcome and good luck!!
  • welcome and hello to the other Oregonians! I am in SW Portland area but planning to move back to Astoria in a few weeks.