Hello From One Fat Chick In England #14

You're on Page 18 of 32
Go to
  • I don't think Sarah was here yesterday either, hope she is okay.

I couldn't believe the stomach stapling woman either, what makes people choose to have that sort of surgery? Surely the thought of having a major 5 hour operation would seriously make you lose weigh the healthy way?
  • i think in her case she just didnt want to eat healthy........but do you beleive the rubbish that she is only 35!!!!!!! NOT A BLOOMING CHANCE
  • EXCUSE ME 8.16???? I had been at work for 16 mins then some of us are to busy to post at web sites well until 3 then I'm HOOOOOOME might have to take dog out though loose puppy attached itself to my foster dog yesterday and wouldn't go away with me shouting GO AWAY to no avail just keep on following us.
  • well how about the hour before 8.16 .....no one here then either
  • Err hour before I was dressing (quite important that) eating taking tabs ironing drying hair showering next thurs I'll get up at 6 so I can post first NOT.
  • veggie why put off till next thrusday what you can do tomoz 6 oclock start do you the world of good
  • Noooooooooooooooo thank you 7 will be early enough for me thanks!
  • Away for the weekend
    Just a short note to let you know I will be away for the weekend> I am off to see my mam in Yorkshire until Monday, leaving Dh to decorate our bedroom.
    See you all on Monday evening I hope. Have a great weekend, the sun is shining here hope we all get a dry weekend and see that May is really here.

Be good!!
  • ok ok 3 days now ..............someone call the emergency services , we need to locate this missin sarah ann.....itll be nationwide hunt to her pic on front page of every daily newspaper on 6 oclock news.......so sarah if you dont want public exposure get typing

On a serious note though hope shes ok i cant ever remember sarah not posting!!
  • TQ have a lovely weekend with your mummy and if she wants to cook you big dinners let her you are her little girl after all and she'll always think you need feeding up
  • Maybe her computer is poorly if so get well soon...she calls it a name but I cant remember it!!
  • DORIS!! I remembered I think!!
  • DORIS!!!!!!!!
    well its a lot better than some of the names i call my PC
  • ohhhh yesssssss its the weekend
    and kids are off monday and tuesday .....life is good plenty long lies in bed .............hahahahaha i wish, mines are up with the birds HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE
  • Hi girls, have a great weekend. Not typing much tonight, have arm in a sling Hurting shoulder...will tell you more when it's not hurting so much.
    Chris.