progress pic 134 lbs face pic.

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Just an update pic

the post that goes with it an be read here http://zeusmeatball.blogspot.com/200...-post-and.html

EDIT: the pic doesn't show up click the link to go to my blogspot, I linked to the post.

As Ever
    Me
  • Big difference! Congratulations.
  • WOW. You look so different. Thqat great. Congrats!
  • You look fantastic! Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Good Job !!!
  • whoa.....intense eyes, sir... ....I get this image in my mind's eye of the real you emerging from...I hesitate to say cocoon, perhaps chrysalis....yeah, that's it....

But, those eyes....Botzz, congrats on the incredible loss - and thanks for the blog. You inspire....
  • keep up the good work, what a great difference in the photographs of yourself taken along your weight loss journey. Thanks for sharing them. Keep up the fantastic work
  • Nice changes! I'm eager to see the final result!
  • Dramatic change! Read your blog, and it sure sounds like you are working hard (even with a few p.b. cookies thrown in!). You are really fortunate to live in such a gorgeous area -- I would love to have somewhere like that to hike! Keep up the awesome work!!!
  • Very impressive results!!

I just saved your blog to my favs so I can read as I get time. Looks good too!
  • you are looking fanfreakingtastic! amazing and wonderful!
  • Nice! Cool eyes. Congratulations on all of your hard work.
  • Wow!
    I admire your perseverance! I am new to this so it so inspiring to see someone who sticks with it and gets results. You are a handsome, courageous young man and you should be proud of yourself!
    Sheri
  • Lookin' good there Botzz! What a difference
    Keep it up! 399 is soooo close!
  • Wow, you look awesome!
    I second what has already been said. The biggest differences that I can see is in the jawline and your eyes...they just stand out now and look amazing.
    Well done!