Hi, I'm new!

• Hi all. My name is Diana and I'm 21. I'm about 166 lbs and want to get down to at least 140, if not less. I'm 5'6". I feel like I've tried everything, so why not try 3fatchicks? I weighed about 140 when I graduated high school three years ago, bur unfortunately packed on the pounds in college. My goal is to be 140 for my college graduation in May of 2009! Yay! I feel like I eat somewhat healthfully. I love fruits and veggies, but I don't move that much which is my downfall. I work and go to school so I don't find myself with much free time. Also, having a boyfriend feels like a full time job too! I do have a Wii Fit though, that I use occasionally.

Any tips or comments will help! This is my blog, where I post what I eat and how I feel: oops, can't post links but its a 3fatchicks blog with a /diana86 at the end.

Where did you all get those cute trackers on the bottom, and how do I put it as a signature? Thanks!
  • @ Diana

to 3FC's glad you could join us. The support here is amazing and any healthy plan you follow, there's no doubt we have a board that can help you. As far as the ticker and siggy.. check out this forum help link http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40

Good Luck !!
    Leenie
  • Hey all,
    I'd appreciate if someone could take a look at my blog "/diana86", and leave a comment or two about what i ate today. thanks!
  • Hi Diana!

Welcome to 3FC!
  • Hi!!
    I'm new as well. I've been "lurking" around 3FC for 7 months now reading everyone's success stories and getting great diet ideas. I actually started my diet in December 2007 and have lost 35 pounds thanks to 3FC's great support!! I finally decided to join so I could post and add to the success and maybe help someone else that was where I was in December. I literally woke up one morning, got ready for work, and looked in the mirror and decided I didn't like what I saw anymore. To lose the weight I truly believe that you have to have the will and want to...to do so. I had been struggling for my weight for 7 years. I still want to lose 10 more pounds to reach my goal weight of 115....with a little self control and will power I can do it and so can anyone else that puts their mind to it!! GOOD LUCK!!!
  • Welcome Diana, you can do it!
  • Welcome to the forum.
    I know that's hard to lose weight but I believe that you can reach your goal.
    I wish you good luck