egg muffins

• I made those last night, complete with turkey sausage that I made as well. DELICIOUS!! The sausage too.

I baked them in the foil cups as someone suggested but I am having trouble getting the foil off. I guess I need to spray the cups with pam next time?? I was thinking of getting the silicon cupcake pan so maybe I won't have this problem?? -

Either way though. they are full of flavor. DD is eating one right now!!
  • either use a silicon pan or spray the heck out of the cups with pam

• I make these all the time - any/all ingredient variations. And they almost always stick. I bought silicone pans - they stick. I spray the heck out of silicone or regular pans - they stick. I have come to accept it and just pry them lose and get DH to scrub the pan for me!

Ally
  • I find that if you spray the heck out of the cups and then line them with one slice of turkey bacon, then fill with the egg/veggie mixture - it really helps with the sticking......
  • good to know that they will still stick with the silicon! - I'll have to try the turkey bacon trick next time!
  • I've only made them once but I had no problem with them sticking and all I had in them were veggies. I use the aluminum cup cake liners and sprayed those with a little pam. They baked up nice, came out extremely easy. Cleanup was yuck because I had a couple overflow so some mix ended up under the liner and baked on really hard so I'll watch that extra close next time.
  • When I make the muffin dishes, I never use the liners. However, I do spray them with Pam or some other spray.

I'm glad the recipe worked out for you.