Sugar Sugar SUGAR!!!!

• Ick! So i have posted the 20 worst drinks and i found the 20 worst sugar packed foods. thought i would share

Luckily i have had NONE of these
  • Oh. My. Word.

Thanks for posting that.
  • Thanks for the link... I love their lists. I have that book, and I love it! I didn't realize that they now had a kids version out. I'll have to go check it out.
  • Thanks for the link Courtney!

PS....my game came today!
  • i have been craving sugar like mad this week....
    not chocolate, not sweets, just the sugar....
    having a really strict week n im gettin over the craving by brushing my teeth!....
  • Quote: Ick! So i have posted the 20 worst drinks and i found the 20 worst sugar packed foods. thought i would share

Luckily i have had NONE of these
    According to THAT list Uno's is a "death" trap looking for unsuspecting customers !
  • I can not believe that any one drink can pack over 280 gms sugar & 2100 + calories. That would be Baskin & Robbins Peppermint Pattie Shake.

I swear it should be illegal. Or should at least come with a warning on it, like cigarettes, "Hazardous to ones health, eat at your own risk."

Funny thing is, Peppermint Patties are one of the better choices for a candy bar.
  • I know! Not only that, but further down it says that the shake has the equivalent of 11 peppermint patties.

Jay
  • Quote: I know! Not only that, but further down it says that the shake has the equivalent of 11 peppermint patties.

Jay
    I don't know. It's just not normal. What in the world are they thinking? Why do they think that this is an acceptable thing to offer people? WHY DO THEY THINK THAT THIS IS OKAY?????

And yes, I know it is our responsibility to find out what we are eating, BEFORE we do so. But sheesh..........
  • Quote:
    1. The Most Sugar-Packed Food in America
    Baskin Robbins Large York® Peppermint Pattie Shake

281 g sugars
    2,210 calories

Baskin Robbins’ line of candy-based beverages are horrendous on so many accounts: Each large shake has a day’s worth of calories, up to three days of saturated fat, and an ingredient list so long—some more than seven inches—it requires an advanced degree in chemistry to decipher. This particular caloric catastrophe has more sugar than 11 Peppermint Patties.
    All I can say is WOW.
  • Yikes, that list is just horrifying isn't it!?!
  • 281 grams of sugar??? My friend's overweight hamster weighs 281 grams... so that makes it a chubby hamster's worth of sugar. Crike!!