Let's talk breakfast

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I eat the same breakfast every.single.day. Kashi go-lean, a little milled flax seed, blueberries, skim milk and coffee with fat free 1/2 and 1/2. It keeps me full until lunch, even with a good workout thrown in there.
  • Just a little update (so that you, dear chicks,know that I take your advice to heart ) - this morning, I had a Blue Menu bagel (160 cals), toasted and with one LC triangle on it and with one scrambled egg. It was delish and it DID keep my tummy happy for a decent amount of time. I ate it at about 7:15 am and I started to feel hungry at about 10:30. My stomach actually made a few grumbly noices around 11 am (I was on a long phone call with a customer).
    So this is actually pretty good because today was my running day and I normally a lot more famished after my run than usual (as per my treadmill, I burn some 590 calories and that's before breakfast [although I know it is less cals in reality]).

Normally, I would have had my cereal with fruit AFTER I get to work (let's say at 8:45 am and I would be hungry by 11).