At Home Support Group.....07/27 - 08/02

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I've had a pretty crazy week so far. Last Thursday I started having horrible teeth pains. My lower left wisdom tooth got pretty badly infected. I went to Urgent Care Sunday for it got started on some antibiotics and got some pain meds. I really just wanted the antibiotic. I have taken maybe 5-6 of the pain meds yesterday morning was last I had taken anything. Today I took one after the dentist extracted one of my upper molars that the tooth itself was infected. He thought it would be best that way and then get prior authorization on the wisdom teeth. He thinks he can get it pretty easily. I hope to have them gone soon. With this one I'm feeling less anxious about those ones. This one wasn't that bad at all and so far minimal pain. I was telling work I got it taken but they have nobody to cover for me so I'll probably go out and work the morning anyway. I only have 8-11am to make it.

Oh and on a good note I had forgot to weign in Monday. I was kinda scared since my daughters birthday was over the weekend(Sat) and I had tons of pizza and cake this weekend and Monday but I was down to 279.6 on Wed. a total of 16.8 gone since Jan. And down 3.6 since my last weigh in on the 21st.. So I should have no problem keep that off and getting it down some more if I stick on plan and watch the eating. I'm going Saturday to get some more of my meal on the go bars from Slimfast. I like them since I can grab those to have for lunch.
  • Hey girls! Things have been going good this week. Staying OP as best as I can. We took the kids to an amusement park yesterday, while it wasn't a total disaster eating wise... it wasn't the best either! We were on the go for all 3 meals yesterday! Trying to load up on the water today to get rid of some of the sodium from yesterday! Good thing was that since it was an amusement park, we did a lot of walking! I haven't been doing too good on the gym this week. Going to bed too late, waking up too late and not making it to the gym. It was been so HOT here lately, doing anything extra outside is horrible! Hoping to get in good workouts Saturday and Sunday at the gym.

Happy Friday!
  • Day 3 on WW. I actually wanted Fridays to be my actual weigh-in day, so I weighed myself this morning. I'm down 1.2 pounds since Wednesday (my official re-start date). So, that made me SO excited!!!! I just love WW. It's so easy for me!

I hope you all have a splendid weekend!
  • julz!!!!!!! You're back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! I've missed you!

Well ladies..........I have done TERRIBLE....ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE.....diet wise! I'm so disgusted with myself I could just scream..... You know, I have no excuses. My husband is an excellent provider and we keep 100 cl. snacks in the house, Smart Ones, diet pop, tons of bottled water....I could go on forever....(yes, and fruit)! We have a place to excercise, I could even go to the YMCA if I wanted too!!!!!! I guess I need a swift kick in the butt!!!!! I just can't "stick" with it! I dunno!
    Well, yesterday I cleaned our basement and fruit cellar out. Urgh! We have a family room, utility room and then the scarey fruit cellar. We used to call it a dungeon! haha! My then 12 year old was not amused with it!!! Of course "WE" have all matured and out grew that over the years!
    I'm gonna scoot for now. I have to go to the Kiosk and check on the kids. Thank goodness the mall is only 5 minutes from our house! My other stores are 45 minutes and an hour +!!!! The gas is killing me!

Have a great day girls!
    Hugs
    ~jeanne
  • Hi everyone. I am rather new here but am doing WW from home. I hope to make this little area of 3FC my home. *waves* Looking forward to getting to know you all!
  • New Day
    Hey everyone! I'm so glad to be here, I think this is going to be a great place. I have been doing Weight Watchers since April. My problem now is the weekends when my hubby is home. I have such a had time staying motivated and on track. I'm trying to get better, but would like some suggestions from you guys with that problem.
  • Hey ladies. I have my total weight loss all screwed up last time. I must have put in the wrong start in calculator. OOPS!! I was down .2 this week not bad since I didn't really track all week last week. I'm glad I've not gained back this weight already. I'm sticking to tracking this week and want to add exercise probably walking and a couple days of swimming. I missed my planned swim today. I just didn't want to go out in the heat and waited until dinner and then it was getting dark by the time I socialized with my mom some.

I'm down 5.2 since July 7th restart with Online plan and 14 lbs total so I guess I don't really earn the 15 lb lost avatar. Not my target of 8-10 a month but I won't let it get me down its a loss and any loss is great.
  • Curvydoll & Babsunit!!! Jump on in!

Good (late) evening everyone!!!! I am on day 6 of getting back on WW and still loving it! TOM is coming tomorrow - should make for a great weigh in on Friday...haha! As long as I can not gain, I'll be fine with that. I typically gain anywhere from 2-5 pounds of bloat right before TOM gets here - and it is all gone right around the time TOM leaves. So if I can keep a maintain on my last weigh-in weight - I will be SO happy with that! We shall see!

Hope you all are doing well. I got entangled in a little bit of 3rd grade drama over the weekend... you can read about it on my blog if you wish (it is LONG though). So, I think that a friendship has been ended. I was to be in this persons wedding in October - but maybe not so much now..... oops.

See you all later!!!
  • Stop see new week......
    Stop see the new week's forum.....