Wednesday, March 27th

• Happy Hump Day Everyone

Hope everyone is having a great day. The sun is trying to poke his hmmmm or her head out today here in NJ, and the temps are in the mid 50's....hurry spring !!!!!

Nothing much new here, just busy at work thinking about you guys. Today is my last day on the 25 mg zoloft, tomorrow the biggie 50 mg ! Yikes !

Went to the store this am to buy some Easter cards, boy they are expensive lol, have a great day all.

Think happy thoughts !!

Love & Hugs,

Leens
  • Morning Leens and those coming after,

We already have spring here in the West. In fact. Saturday it is suppose to be 80 degrees. I turned A/C on today before I left for work so it will kick on if it gets too warm in the house. I can't have my kittycat get overheated.

I am also looking forward to the Easter festivities. On Thursday, I am going to the Maundy Thursday seder at church. A friend of mine I use to work with is coming over for dinner first, then we are off to the seder. On Friday, I plan on going to the Tennebrae service. I find the ceremony and traditions of these services to be very interesting. On Friday, there is also a Cross Walk, but I won't be going. I have a bum ankle, with spare parts, so walking long distances doesn't go over too well. It would be an amazing thing, to carry the cross.. someday perhaps when the walk is shorter. Then of course Easter services. I am not sure if I will make it to the sunrise service.. I think I'd like to try!!

I am glad things are going well with the Zoloft so far, Leens. From your emails, you do sound like you have a bit more bounce, so keep at it. Pretty soon, you are going to become an exercise addict, like me. Once you get that endorphin rush going, you'll want a fix every day!

Some of you lurkers.. check in.