Those little eggs on the front page...

• Anybody else suddenly start craving hard boiled eggs after joining here?
  • hahah... make it deviled eggs and now were talkin!
  • lol I see chicks?? cute little bunch
  • haha yes! Poached eggs on toast! Good for breakky, if only i had the time in the mornings >.<
  • Deviled eggs. Argh - evil!

It's almost 4:30 a.m. and I have dieter's insomnia. I can have breakfast in 3 more hours. Just 3 hours... Poached eggs... aw, now I'm thinking about that, too. *whine*
  • do you find that it helps to think about food when you cant have it? I do. I know, people are like "dont think about it! time will go faster!" but shesh, i cant eat it and now i cant think about it? Thinking about it passes the time better for me!
  • So have a hard boiled egg! What's the problem!

Thinking about food can be neutral and even enjoyable, IMO. It depends on whether you're just thinking or you're obsessing... If you feel like you just have to run out and get the food, then you're obsessing. Think of something else! Quick!

Jay
  • Quote: Deviled eggs. Argh - evil!
    Did you know that the name deviled eggs comes from their French name "Du Ville" that mean of the village?

Ok, I am a bookworm.
  • I meant that the eggstra fat to devil the eggs was evil.

Yeah, I think that was an obsession. But I'm going to go hard boil some eggs in a few minutes.
  • Deviled eggs made with lo fat mayo and a bit of dijon mustard or with plain yogurt and a bit of dijon mustard are yummy and should fit in a diet plan.

I deviled egg made that way should only have ~15 more cals than a regular egg ... still under 100 cals per egg (or 2 deviled halves).

• Quote: I wasn't really hungry yesterday but I am today. RAVENOUS. I had breakfast and a snack of 7 almonds (counted them), then ate lunch. I'm up to almost 1,000 calories for the day and it's only 2:30. I'm HUNGRY! *whine*
    Hmm.. eat something If your body's sending you hunger signals then maybe it hasn't had enough. Maybe today's one of those days when you're just extra hungry - that does happen, at least to me, for whatever reasons. Either way, I hope you don't stay hungry for too long. You definitely don't need to be hungry as you are losing weight. There are lots of people who swear that they have never been hungry along their journey, otherwise they wouldn't have been able to come so far! Rockinrobin comes to mind (if I'm not mistaken) who's a living testament of that