New, just starting out.

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi all;

I'm navigating this site for the first time. I joined (I think it was a month ago) but so far haven't posted. I am starting South Beach this week; my sister turned me on to this great 'fat chicks' site for support. She's lost 43 lbs w/42 left to go! YEAH! She hit the magic 100's and no longer is in the 200+ range; for that, I'm very proud of her! It's a long road.

Just saying hi and I'll get my profile updated and looking like the rest of them. ~ Suzy
  • suzy! Soon you'll be enjoying the compliments from your sister! (And everyone else!)
  • glad you could join us.
  • Suzy~
    Just wanted to drop in and welcome you....
  • Welcome!
  • Welcome to the beach, you will love it here, this is a great group of ladies that are always willing to answer questions, give support and even a good firm kick in the butt when you need it.
  • Welcome to 3FC!!! We hope you find it comfortable and fun here on the beach. We've got a lot of veterans who really know there stuff. Please be sure to ask any questions.....we love to help out around here. Good luck on your journey!
  • You'll like it here - I'm sure!
  • Hi and welcome! Lots of support and encouragement here!

Pat
  • Welcome and good luck!
  • Hi Suzy and a big welcome, i have been here for a week Sat and have lost 5 lbs..first diet I feel good with..good luck and give that sis in law a big pat on the back from me..

Evelyn
  • Hey Suzy, what's up.

I had a really hard time the first time I did Phase 1, but that was from ill planning and not eating when I should have.

This time around I've done great, and have been enjoying every morsel of food I've put into my mouth. I wish you luck and don't worry, there are so many great recipes on this forum, whenever you need a change.
  • Wow, very nice. thanks, to all, for the great welcome and encouragement! Saved me from stress eating tonight. Thanks!!
  • Hey, that's my sister! I'm not a Beacher, but had to say hi, anyway! I hope 3FC is a helpful resource for you. Go Suzy!
  • Welcome! Between your sister and us, you will make your goal!