Just a thank you!

• I just wanted to say 'Thank you!!' for all the help I have received here, both directly, and indirectly through others' questions. My first SB experience was successful, but so lonely. I had a baby, was suffering PPD, and being made to feel bad about my weight from my husband.

This time is so positive, and I feel great! You are all an inspiration, and so supportive. Thank you for a great site, and a great experience.

~Lisa
  • i'm glad to help.

i'm sorry your husband makes you feel bad.
  • Isn't it great that there's a place like 3FC where you know you can get support, knowlegde, and advice in a non-judgemental and encouraging way. What a blessing!
  • Lisa this is a great group of gals as you have realized. I was reading your post and realized something when you mentioned a not so supportive husband that is so totally off the wall. One of the main places I lost my weight was in my boobs and I have always wondered where they went, well a light bulb just went off, my husband! He became one big boob! Yep, I've lost my mind, please don't kick me off the beach, I promise to behave!

Regardless, congrats and good luck, I look forward to getting to know you better!
  • Quote: One of the main places I lost my weight was in my boobs and I have always wondered where they went, well a light bulb just went off, my husband! He became one big boob!