104 lbs down......long way to go....b4 and after pics

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • my friend is helping me put up some b4 and after pics, hope this works. still have a long way to go, but definately making noticable progress now. will post again when i get down to 180 or so..........it will be a while lol.

• Wow! Thats an amazing change! Congratulations!
  • My goodness Piper... well look at you !!! You are such an inspiration. Thank you for posting pics, they are always so encouraging for me... Keep up the great work...
    ~Caroline~
  • Congrats!
    Wow, what an amazing transformation! Kudos to you for all the hard work, it's definitely paying off.

LoL, are you trying to block yourself from the camera in the "Before" photo? That's totally how I am now. Of course, it doesn't help that I am a photographer, so I'm never in the photos. Lord help the person that tries to turn the camera on me!

So what plan are you following? You are getting so close to your goal. I daydream about how awesome it will be on the day I say goodbye to the 200's.
  • Awesome job! The difference is amazing... keep up the excellent work!!!
  • Congratulations! You look wonderful. You can really see the difference! I know you will reach your goal.

I wish I weren't so camera shy. I wish I had before/after pics!
  • Quote: LoL, are you trying to block yourself from the camera in the "Before" photo? That's totally how I am now. Of course, it doesn't help that I am a photographer, so I'm never in the photos. Lord help the person that tries to turn the camera on me!

yes i was trying to block the camera, it was really hard to even find a picture of me other than my wedding photos, because i NEVER let anyone take my picture
  • WOW!!! You look great! How have you done it?
  • You look fantastic! Keep up the great work!

I love before and afters, they're so motivational.
  • It's been said by others, but it's worth repeating...You are truly inspiritational! Your photos are really motivational! I can't wait until I can post my before and afters too! Great job! Thanks for sharing!

Miz M
  • Noticable progress????!!!! Now that is what I call an UNDERSTATEMENT!!!!

You look fantabulous! (Had to have a new word to describe your progress)
  • WOW.....what a great job you have done....104 lbs!!! That takes a lot of hard work and determination. Please keep udating your progress. You are an inspiration to myself and others I am sure!
  • 104 pounds! Wow! You look fantastic.
  • Wow! Yeah, what everybody else said! Amazing and inspirational! Keep up the good work!