Help w/ Subway Points

• I've been going to Subway a lot lately. I always eat the same thing and I think I have the points figured correctly going by the WW online calculator. Do you think this sounds correct?? I usually try to eat EXACTLY the number of points I should eat and save the FLEX until the weekends (since I'm usually BAD then). So, it's important for me to be as close as possible.

My Meal:

White Bread - 6 Inch
    Turkey, Lettuce, Pickles, Vinager, Salt & Pepper - 5 Points
    Add 2 Pepperonis To The Sandwich - 1 Point
    Water - 0

Total Meal - 6 Points

I get worried about the pepperoni points because Subway doesn't have the nutritional content on there site. So, I looked up the info for a single pepperoni from Hormel (package). And I took that times 6. I figure the Hormel Pepperoni's are maybe 1/3 the size of a Subway pepperoni. So 6 of those should be equal to 2 of Subways.

Does this make sense??
  • Subway does have nutrition info on their site. On the top there's a menu/nutrition tab.

But I don't see the pepperoni listed on there. Are they considered the italian bmt meats??

So far as I can tell, it looks like you've got the points for the sandwich right, minus the pepperoni. I don't know about the pepperoni.
  • yes i am pretty sure that is correct.
    now that has made me hungry for subway.
  • Looks about right. Just not sure about the pepperoni.

• For some reason that seems a little low. But it sounds like you calculated it correctly. Congrats on finding something you love that is lower on the point scale :-)

Mindy
  • The sub calculation itself is correct; a turkey sub is listed as being 5 pts. in my dining out guide. It's the pepperonis I'm personally uncertain of. I think I'd make those 2 pts. rather than one, myself. I'm just thinking that a 1 oz. serving of almost fat-free turkey breast is about 1 point. Pepperoni would have to be somewhat higher.