Sugar Busters Weekly Exercise Board 3/25-3/31

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • This is the SUGAR BUSTERS WEEKLY EXERCISE BOARD. Just log in whatever exercise you do and see all the good that sweating does!!!

Exercise every day and see yourself melt away!

• MONDAY
    Surprisingly I did my 4.5 miles in 45:27, not the best time, but not so bad either, considering it was so hot and I was tired!
  • UBWO
    Really worked my arms, chest and back today!

Laura
  • The Grind workout..
    I did the grind workout for the first time last night. It was soooooooo fun!! What you can't do you can just fake..I think that's the best part. You don't think it's that hard while you are doing it but my heart rate was up and I was past misting..LOL A good sweat. *smile*

Love,
    Crystle
  • I just started using the treadmill again last weekend. I have to take it slow and work back up to where I was before I injured my leg. I was a little nervous the first day back, but I did 20 minutes without experiencing any discomfort! I'm going to try to do 20-30 minutes a day mon-fri on the treadmill. That is my fitness goal! Once I get into a routine with the treadmill, I think I will try to add some strength training to my workouts. Anyway, I will deal with that when the time comes.

224/195/160
  • Worked out on the recumbant bike for 30 minutes and then took an hour Pilates class. Got on the scale and realized I'd lost two pounds since I started last week, despite the cheating! Hurray for me!

161/159/145
    Mini-Goal: 155 by 4/14/01
    Started 3/21/02
  • Tues
    20 min cardio intervals on the Precor, then went upstairs for the last half hour of a tough conditioning class.

Laura
  • Well I'm back down to 8 min. from 18 on my treadmill. But I guess thats lots better than the 2 min. I started with. Hope I can get up there a little tomorrow.... Each min. is a challage for me....
  • TUESDAY
    Did my 4.5 miles in 46:43
  • I have been doing my 2 leg/butt/hip machines almost everyday. I did skip 3 days while on TOM...but other than that, I have been faithful. I have also been working on my sit-ups. i started and could only do 10. I am now doing b/t 40-45! I am going to get a bike today. A recumbent one. The tredmill seems to bother my knees and I am thinking a bike will not be as hard on them.

Have a good one!

Kimmy
  • Catching Up
    Monday was a day off of exercise for me..so nada.

Tuesday-

1.Outer thigh raise (2 sets of 8)
    2.Inner thigh raise (2 sets of 8)
    3.Crunch Abs (2 sets of 15)
    4.Diagonal Crunch (2 sets of 15)
    5.Push ups (2 of 8)
    6.Upright rowing ( 2 of 8) 5 lb weights
    7.Bent over Rowing (2 of 8) 5 lb
    8.Tricep Dip (2 of 8) this is a killer for me
    9.Quad Lift (2 of 8)
    10.Hamstring & Glute Lift (2 of 8)
    11.Bicep curl (2 of 8) 8 lb weights
    12.Tricep Extension (2 of 8) 8 lb weights

I will post Wednesday later...like when I do it!
  • Wednesday
    5 miles on the bike
  • WEDNESDAY
    Did 3.5 miles
  • THURSDAY
    Did my 4.5 miles in 44:39

• Walking..
    Been doing good this week. Walking at least 40 minutes a day. Did two 40 minutes sessions yesterday. Hoping to sneak in one more 40 minutes later today if the rain will hold. My son walked with me this moring. He can barely keep up. I appreciate him so much for trying.

Love,
    Crystle

235/153/135