personal experience with Bodybugg/Sensewear

You're on Page 34 of 34
Go to
  • UK, if you have the BB you can set up remeinders to have the BB beep ( i personally find it anoying BUT that said you can set it to beep every hour if you like as a reminder to drink
  • L144S,

That's cool! What a great tip! How do I set my BB reminders?? I have been contacted regarding my coaching session though, so perhaps I can ask then also. But if you know how, I would be grateful. I am dreadful at drinking water - partially because I can't stand the intense needing to pee feeling every 5 minutes (or so it seems)!

Cheers,
    UKbc
    x
  • Hey Gretchen! I'm in PDX too! I use the Daily Plate to track my food because I've got a Gowear Fit, the non-food-tracking cousin of the BB, and also because I really like the way TDP works, it's very fast for me to just hop on there and find whatever it was I ate.

And UK, I know, I'm the same way!! I actually had a -.2 loss my first week with the armband, and I'm convinced it was due to water retention from all the new exercise I was doing. The next two weeks I lost 6 pounds, though, because I've been drinking about 2 liters of water a day, plus keeping an eye on my sodium intake in the few days before my weigh-in. Seems to be doing the trick! Honestly, since getting the armband, I hardly think about food and exercise anymore.... now all I worry about is water retention!
  • This thread has just about reached the 500 post max, let's close it and carry on in the other bodybugg thread please