personal experience with Bodybugg/Sensewear

You're on Page 14 of 34
Go to
  • Hi All,

I received the new order form from the same rep that MarisaKaye received her form from.

After reading the thread this morning, I thought it would help to ask them again.

Now...can someone please instruct me as to how I can attach the pdf for everyone to view?
  • Quote: Now...can someone please instruct me as to how I can attach the pdf for everyone to view?
    At the bottom of the screen I am looking at right now (while replying) there are "Additional Options" and "Attach Files" and you'd use that if you actually have a pdf to attach. You can't attach a xls.
  • Gah! Nevermind, i don't have the software to change it to a pdf.

If you're interested...you can pm me and I'll send it off your way.
  • Quote: Gah! Nevermind, i don't have the software to change it to a pdf.

If you're interested...you can pm me and I'll send it off your way.
    I can't PM till I get 10 posts in

Is your order form for the OLD price??

I'll try to call them first thing tomorrow morning - like 5:30 am
  • Quote: I can't PM till I get 10 posts in

Is your order form for the OLD price??

I'll try to call them first thing tomorrow morning - like 5:30 am

It's for the new price and is the exact one that was posted one page back.
  • Quote: Gah! Nevermind, i don't have the software to change it to a pdf.
    I didn't have anything loaded at home to create a pdf either. But I also didn't want to wait until I got to work to convert the file before I posted the SW order form with the lower prices.... So, I downloaded freeware from cutepdf.com.... I never tried it before, but it works just like you'd expect.
  • Quote: However, if you carefully read my post from yesterday, you will see that the armband and display with the subscription price has not really been reduced, it only appears that way:

"It kind of looks like a marketing gimmick to me as $348 plus a six months subscription at $18.50/month equals $459."

The only way you are going to have a reduced price is to pay for a full years subscription up front ($119.40).
    You're absolutely right, and I couldn't agree more. It's a shell game.

All I can say is that based on the first order form that I received on 9/18 (version 4), my price for the armband, display, and a 12-month subscription would have been $659.00 before shipping and sales tax. With the order form that I received on 9/23 (version 5), my price for the armband, display, and a 12-month subscription is $467.40 before shipping and sales tax. Neither form had a packaged option that included the first "x" month's worth of subscriptions. And I couldn't tease that out of the CSR either.

Whether it's the packaged price that you received or the a-la-carte prices from the version 5 form, we're both ahead compared to the version 4 form!

With my anticipation level running high and my expectations following right along, I certainly hope that all my angst about whether or not to fork out so much money for the gadget is worth it.
  • Quote: thinkingthin, it wasn't me who posted about the price reduction on the SW armband, I paid $459 with six months subscription free.

I did post that I was told that the subscription price was going to be reduced.

However, if you carefully read my post from yesterday, you will see that the armband and display with the subscription price has not really been reduced, it only appears that way:

"It kind of looks like a marketing gimmick to me as $348 plus a six months subscription at $18.50/month equals $459."

The only way you are going to have a reduced price is to pay for a full years subscription up front ($119.40).
    Then how come both times I've received a way to order (an order form and a link to a site to order from) the unit and 6 months wasn't $459 but was $519. Some Marketing gimmick.... doesn't work for me.

Also, NEITHER of the two order methods that I received had a discount for ordering more months up front. In fact, the first order method (the form) included a $20 penalty (which I believe to be a typo) for going with a year up front.
  • movingoninlife, you may have an order form from Healthy Innovations, Inc., an independent distributor for Bodymedia. That $519 and subscription price sounds what they quoted me.

Bodymedia does not have an order form up on their site as of this morning. You have to use the PDF order form that they sent you in an e-mail or call them by phone to order.

With Bodymedia's latest 9/23 (version 5) order form, the price for the armband, display, and a 12-month subscription is $467.40 (thank you thinkingthin), you will be saving money. If you buy anything less than a years subscription, that is where you lose money.

I would buy the armband, display and 12 month subscription from Bodymedia.
  • Quote: movingoninlife, you may have an order form from Healthy Innovations, Inc., an independent distributor for Bodymedia. That $519 and subscription price sounds what they quoted me.

Bodymedia does not have an order form up on their site as of this morning. You have to use the PDF order form that they sent you in an e-mail or call them by phone to order.

With Bodymedia's latest 9/23 (version 5) order form, the price for the armband, display, and a 12-month subscription is $467.40 (thank you thinkingthin), you will be saving money. If you buy anything less than a years subscription, that is where you lose money.

I would buy the armband, display and 12 month subscription from Bodymedia.
    Ya, I know it is Healthy innovations. But from watching Hii on other sites I don't like their business practices so I was suspicious to receive an email from them (two in fact) that 1. had a link to their site with the same prices as I was questioning in my email and 2. had no answers at all to my questions - like they didn't know my questions existed - which is consistent with what I've noticed them to do on other sites (offer to help clear things up and then make a sale separate from SW). But, I'm the suspicious type
  • Still Waiting!
    Quote: Over the weekend I made the decision that on Monday I was going to call/email Bodymedia and order the Sensewear vs. the Bodybugg.

On Monday morning I emailed them and ask about the new reduced price that was reported on this thread earlier.

A couple of hours later I received a standard reply with an order form attached with the $399 price---this was on Monday, 9-22-08'

Now, just one day later, I see the new order form with the reduced price!!!

My credit card has not been charged and I have not received any notification that the order has been processed. I just sent them an email asking if there were any differences in the original product/plan that was offered at $399 and the new product/plan that was now being offered at $359.
    Also, ask which price I would be charged. I hope they email me back soon!!!

I won't be happy if the items are exactly the same and I end up paying the higher price, but I will deal with it!!

Can anyone tell me how long it took for their Sensewear to arrive after placing an order.

Thanks for all the information and posts!!!! It really helped me to make a decision.

Karen

I have emailed them and have called and left messages and still have not heard anything back from them at all.

I have checked my credit card statement online and my card has not been charged yet and there are no pending charges waiting to come through!!!

Any suggestions on how to get a live person or a reply back??

Has anyone who has recently placed an order received it?

Thanks,
    Karen
  • How are ya'll placing the order if you aren't getting anyone on the phone?

do you email in the order form or fax it in?
  • I called Bodymedia at 5:00 am West Coast time, making it 8:00 am East Coast time, where they are located.

The phone number I used was 412-543-1302. I never had a problem getting through.
  • When I ordered mine few months ago the rep did tell me that it will take about 2 - 4 weeks for me to get the sensewear. I believe they charge you when they ship you the stuff.

HTH
  • Update
    I just called and spoke to the lady who took my order. She told me on Tuesday that my order would be shipped today. After reading all of the posts here, I called to confirm. She told me today that she thought it was going to be mailed Monday but now it was going to be Tuesday (she thought). She told me that she should have a solid date within a half hour and would send out an email to all those waiting to find out. I asked if I could cancel if it keeps getting pushed and she said yes. I may cancel altogether because it doesn't seem that they are very reliable.