3fc Midsummer Night's 5k

You're on Page 2 of 11
Go to
  • Thanks GALS...I will get your numbers posted in a day or two...keep 'em coming!
  • Oooh, I almost always exercise at night, being a redhead who burns like crazy in the sun. I'm in again!

Since I love a challenge, I'll step it up...
    3 25k's solo on a bike, 1 on foot with family. It will be HOT so I'll take it easy and breezy on the bike.

Promise to bring my camera next time. I'll have a month's vacation from cameras and won't mind some personal photography then.
  • Count me in! I'm looking to cut at least 5 minutes off my time this time.
  • I'm in again! Since I usually do my running at midnight, (I work nights!) the theme is perfect for me!!
  • Quote: I'm in! I wish I could be in the birdwatcher category but sadly this one is gonna have to be on the treadmill again. Any number is fine with me.
    There's a BIRDWATCHER category?! Oh my. Of course it would take me hours to complete
  • I'm in! Hopefully I can shave a bit more off my time this go around.

Edit: Could I have number 47?
  • count me in...and more than likely the mutt will be accompaning me...so count her in too...consider us the semi-elite at this point (:
  • Ok, I'm still suffering from this weekend but you can count me in.

Whatever # you give me will be just fine.

Trish
  • I will try and catch up tonight...if I have time...meeting my daughter after work...about an hour away...

it's FATHER TAKE YOUR DAUGHTER'S ON A WALK DAY...fun!
  • I haven't posted with you ladies before, I mainly post on the 100 forum, but I would love to be included in the 5k if you don't mind. I will probably be including the kids as they are home from school and actually love to exercise with me. They are 5,8, and 9. Kellee
  • I'm headed to Gator Country Today - but happy to see this post before I leave town! If possible, I'll take Lucky #7 and hope to get under my previous time of 39 minutes on the treadmill!
    Thanks Gary!
  • Ooh, a new one! Sign me and DH up

(I haven't done my 4th of July one yet, that's on tonight's roster - we're a little late due to end of vacation activity this past weekend.)
  • Alright, I think I'll give this a shot... Sign me up!

I'll be under the VIRGINS category... Haha... If possible I'd LOVE to be number 18, if it isn't already taken. It's the age I'll be next year, and I HOPE to be much lighter by then!

I'm thinking my first 5k will be done on the elliptical... Perhaps the bike. Either way, it's just gonna be me and my machine. =]
  • count me in. however i have not decided how i will do this one. we will see what mood strikes me later i will let everyone know. i do know that i have awedding that weekend my be i will dance it.
  • i like to be #22 but it doesnt matter, haha

anyway I AM IN!