Did You Watch It?!

• Probably the best tennis match ever?

Rafael Nadal 6-4 ~ 6-4 ~ 6-7 ~ 6-7 ~ 9-7 over one of the finest sportsman ever, Roger Federer

WOW! ~ WOW!
  • Are there any sports you DON'T watch, EZ???
  • It was AWESOME! Loved it!!!!!
  • Absolutely incredible! Breakfast and lunch at Wimbleton.
  • Quote: Are there any sports you DON'T watch, EZ???
    HOCKEY...but don't tell TECHWIFE!

Quote: It was AWESOME! Loved it!!!!!
    It sure was...better than last year!

Quote: Absolutely incredible! Breakfast and lunch at Wimbleton.
    And almost DINNER!

I love Federer...such class, but it was good to see Nadal win...I had mixed emotions! Both deserving respect!
  • Man, I am totally wrung out! Started this morning, waited out the first rain delay, went to the gym during the second rain delay, then watched it to the end at the gym. Man! What a match!

They are both just superb... it all came down to one point, and that's mostly luck... I'm glad for Rafa, though.

Jay
  • I second that WOW...
  • Did I watch it? Well I tried!!

Saw up until the rain delay in the final set. Then our local affiliate started showing the Cardinals game, nothing wrong with that

When they came back after the rain stopped we had a split screen. Top left hand side Cards/Cubs. Bottom right hand side Federer/Nadal. You could hardly see the ball and their was no sound on the tennis but yeah I watched it.

Good to see Nadal win.
  • GARY!!! For SHAME!!!!!!

Hockey is the ONLY sport I watch!!!

(And that's only my college team - but you better believe I'm at EVERY game, painted up and all!!)
  • Quote: Man, I am totally wrung out! Started this morning, waited out the first rain delay, went to the gym during the second rain delay, then watched it to the end at the gym. Man! What a match!

They are both just superb... it all came down to one point, and that's mostly luck... I'm glad for Rafa, though.

Jay
    Hard to have a loser in a match like that!

Quote: I second that WOW...
    third

Quote: Did I watch it? Well I tried!!

Saw up until the rain delay in the final set. Then our local affiliate started showing the Cardinals game, nothing wrong with that

When they came back after the rain stopped we had a split screen. Top left hand side Cards/Cubs. Bottom right hand side Federer/Nadal. You could hardly see the ball and their was no sound on the tennis but yeah I watched it.

Good to see Nadal win.
    I saw a lot of the Cards game on ESPN...sorry

Quote: GARY!!! For SHAME!!!!!!

Hockey is the ONLY sport I watch!!!

(And that's only my college team - but you better believe I'm at EVERY game, painted up and all!!)
    That's how ANGIE hooked me...she was all painted up and purrrty!
  • Ack!! I missed it!! We lost electricity yesterday due to a storm -- ugh! Tennis is the ONLY sport I'm remotely interested in watching, and I love watching the Wimbledon finals every year. Sigh...of course I missed the BEST MATCH EVER!
  • Were there any FIGHTS? Crosschecking? Pucks in the stands? Don Cherry? Then, no, I didn't watch it.
  • Quote: Ack!! I missed it!! We lost electricity yesterday due to a storm -- ugh! Tennis is the ONLY sport I'm remotely interested in watching, and I love watching the Wimbledon finals every year. Sigh...of course I missed the BEST MATCH EVER!
    Lisa Marie I am so sorry you won't be able to share that memory with the new kiddo that is coming

Quote: Were there any FIGHTS? Crosschecking? Pucks in the stands? Don Cherry? Then, no, I didn't watch it.
    Well since it was tennis TECH there might have been some cross-dressing...I bet there was some puking in the stands since it was such a long match and all that alcohol...OH!...puck I did see some Don Cherry warm-up gear in the stands ....you shoulda watched!