Food Find - what does everyone think?

• http://www.purelydecadent.com/produc...onut_Milk.html
    It looks like the only flavor that isn't SB compliant is the mint chip because of the beet sugar in the chocolate flakes. I'd read about it several weeks back but just found some at Whole Foods (far enough away that I won't get it very often!). It's darn tasty.

*oops, the cookie dough is clearly not SBD friendly! Just read that one.
  • Yet another product not available in canada ......but it does look great.....
  • I've seen these at Wegman's and our local Giant grocery store chains, and I've wondered about them, too. Most of the flavors seem to be SBD friendly, and with them being sweetened with agave nectar, I'd think they'd be okay. I'm staying away from them, though, because any type of ice cream is a trigger for me. I can't seem to stay within the recommended 1/2 cup serving.
  • Quote: 'm staying away from them, though, because any type of ice cream is a trigger for me. I can't seem to stay within the recommended 1/2 cup serving.
    I suspect the 1.5 hour drive to Whole Foods will be enough to keep me in line My next pint will probably be in September, if they still carry it.
  • That is my favorite ice cream, ever.
  • Is agave nectar SBD compatable?
  • I don't believe that Dr. A mentions it but it is a low glycemic sweetener that many of us use.
  • It's debatable whether or not agave nectar is ok on SBD. I found that it worked better for me than splenda because I got some weird side effects from the artificial sweeteners.

Also, that ice cream is so fantastic.