That's me?! WHAT?!

• My husband and I have a digital camera and when we first got it he recorded two videos of me. I refused to watch them because I was sure I looked like horrible in them. One I didn't even know he was taking and I was getting dressed... so it exposed my legs and booty (I was wearing a shirt).

Today I was unloading the camera and didn't kn ow what the videos were of so I watched them and... whoa. I don't look half bad! I'm shocked! I don't weigh anymore now than I did in those videos... I'm in utter disbelief that it is actually me on those videos!

Talk about a boost in self esteem. I've been feeling really bad about myself lately and this has just given me so much motivation to do what's healthy for my body.

• Congratulations on losing 88 pounds!!!
  • That's so exciting! Talk about positive reinforcement!
  • Congrats on your weight loss!!
  • What a nice surprise. And a great motivator, too.
  • Very Funny how sometimes it takes something like this to see what we really look like. I kinda wish I hadn't hidden from the camera for all those years.
  • You Rock!
    Congrats on your 88 re-invention of weight and life! you are my inspiration right now! Pat yourself on the back!
  • Those little boosts always nice! What a great thing to see!
  • That is awesome! What a great discovery! Sometimes those little surprises are just what we need
  • Congrats!