• Hello everyone! I am excited I found this website. I have decided I need to lose weight to be healthlier for myself and my family. I have a five year old daughter that needs her mom to be happy and active. I am excited to meet new inspirational peolple. My short term goal is to lose 50lbs and my long term goal is to lose 120lbs. I am sure I need all the help I can get for this journey.
  • Hi BRANDE . . . . . . glad you found us, Chickie . . .
  • Hi Brande33! I'm so glad you've decided to join the chicks. We're all on the same mission. We all do our best and we can always find someone going through something exactly like us. It's so nice to have you aboard! Glad you have long term goals and short term goals. I find it easiest to think of it as 5 lbs. at a time. So, you gotta lose 5 lbs. ten times. That doesn't sound so bad to me! I'll see you around and look forward to your posts.
  • Hi Brande33, Welcome and good luck!
  • Welcome aboard!

I completely understand what you mean as having a part of your goal to be for your children. Being healthy is a way for us to guarantee we're here for them and all the important milestones in their lives. What a HUGE motivation!

Best of luck to you!
  • Oooops! I already welcomed you!