Podcasts

• Hi, I've just subscribed to some weight loss podcasts with inspiring stories and tips. I'm hoping this can help me stick to plan and remember why I'm doing this.

My question is, do any of you do this? If so what audio/podcast do you listen to and do you think it helps?
  • I subscribe to a few meditation podcasts and sort of pick and choose which episodes of things I want to listen to. The only podcast I'm faithful to is This American Life, which of course is not weight related. Which ones are you listening to? Reviews?
  • Well I've just subscribed to Renee Stephens, who specifically deals with weight loss but I haven't had the chance to listen yet so I'll get back to you on that. I have no idea if she'll help, but heres hoping!
  • Quote: Well I've just subscribed to Renee Stephens, who specifically deals with weight loss but I haven't had the chance to listen yet so I'll get back to you on that. I have no idea if she'll help, but heres hoping!
    Well now I'm curious. Off to iTunes!
  • I listen to Jillian Michaels on KFI-she has a show every Sunday morning all about weight loss, fitness tips, and other related subjects. Pretty inspiring! You can download podcasts directly from the station. KFI show She's in the Sunday column on the far right.
  • MANICK ~ KFI is always on my radio in my truck. After church on Sundays I usually come home, change clothes then run to the store for my lunch stuff for the week...Jillian is on...she is great!
  • Jillian!! I just download the .mp3 everyweek...I haven't done the subscription thing yet.

I also This American Life, Car Talk & Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me...but yeah, they aren't weight related.
  • I just got an iPod about a month ago and it took me that long to convert my entire library.

I spent yesterday converting youtube videos to watch at this morning's workout...and started glancing at podcasts but it was late so I went to bed.

Thank you for the Jillian Michaels link, will download that one.
  • I listen to Motivation to Move by Scott Smith and also Jimmy Moore (low carb). I love Renee Stephens (Insideout weight loss) - you'll get a lot from her podcasts, I think. FitGirl is pretty good as is My Thought Coach.

Can you tell I'm a podcast addict? They really help me - especially in the gym or when I want to dive into the kitchen and start shoving food in my gullet!