Who works in a library?

• I keep seeing usernames that look like they belong to librarians. Now, I'm curious who all here works in a library?

I do. I work for a 21 branch system in Mississippi in Automation and Tech Svcs. If you do too, join in and let me know.
  • I don't right now...But I used to! It was lovely, relaxing, good work.

Trooworld is studying to get her Master's and become a librarian.
  • Well TAMMY...not what you are looking for but I have been working in a library for a couple of weeks...building a few walls....a fireplace....and remodeling bathrooms for the Westminster Seminary here.

A lot of cool religious books!...you'd like it there!
  • Soulbliss, cool, I didn't know that about either of you. My week has been nothing but lovely and relaxing, as I had a server crash yesterday - both drives failed and I'm uncertain that I'll be able to use the backup to restore - but that's not for this thread, and until 7:30, I'm trying to not focus on it. Much of it is , after all, very rewarding.

Gary, I have to say it - I didn't expect to see you here, but glad I did. Library construction - my favorite part of library work (insert tongue in cheek here) - We have moved or remodeled 8 of our locations within the last few years and have 3 more in the planning stages. It is a ton of work to move all of those books and keep them in order. And, somehow, my department ends up doing the lions' share of the work.