Introducing myself =)

• Hello,

I am going to be 30 in a few short months and I have a plan to be a thin 30 year old woman instead of a fat one.

I am a single Mama of two great kids of my own, plus two former step-kids part-time (confusing, yes! lol)

I was thin and shapely as a young woman until I got mixed up with the depo provera shot. I believe that it damaged something in my body. I gained weight rapidly and have had trouble with weight ever since. The only time I maintain a "normal" weight is when I am pregnant and the few postpartum months, which just makes me believe something in my body is "off" even more.

Anyway, I began my weight loss journey trying Bragg's organic apple cider vinegar aka acv to try to cut the cravings I have for junk food. It worked! I take a shot glass full of it twice a day and drink a lot of water. I am trying to keep my calories around 1400 a day and finding it easy to do. I am still nursing so I won't try to go lower. I also aim to finish eating for the day by 4pm. I make exception for dinners with friends though. I am pleased with my progress so far. I am using fitday to track my intake and outgo, its a great site!

I love to cook, especially love mexican food. I like to read, do genealogy research, hang out with my kids, and spend time outside. I also love to sing gospel hymns but am quite tone deaf, so probably only my kids like to hear me , lol

Nice to be here!
  • It seems to me like you know just what you're doing! I bet in no time you'll reach your goal Welcome to 3fc!
  • . . . glad you found us . . .
  • Congratulations on your new life, because there's no going back. We're here for you all the way.