Your Goal Weight??

You're on Page 4 of 7
Go to
  • I have a range instead of a firm goal too. 100-115 is where I'm aiming because of bmi, mostly. I want to be on the low to middle of normal weight for my frame just as a buffer. It might not be realistic though, because I'm not 100% sure of my frame size, how much muscle I'll gain etc. so I'm not too attached to those numbers.
  • I want to be 160 because that's the upper side of healthy for my height. I don't know if I've ever weighed this even as a teenager.
  • I change my mind daily, but as long as Im under 200 Im good. I remember loving my body when I met my husband Michael. Im not 100% sure what I weighed then.. Around 210 I think.
  • i looked up my ideal weight for my height etc and was shocked to find it was about 54kg (around 119 pounds). I cant imagine myself being 54kg, so i chose to go for something higher, 65kg. It feels more obtainable, and when i get there i can decide whether im happy like that or want to try and get to the 54
  • i change few times / month. But it ranges from 114-117 lbs. I once was weight 114 lbs and i want to get that weight back. BUT the main goal is to fit into my clothes when i was 114 lbs (at that time, i didn't do exercises, so i believe that now i exercise daily, i can fit into those clothes when i'm around 120 lbs. And when that happens, i don't think I'll keep losing but instead, maintainance).
    (They were all comfortable size 3-4 before so yeah, i'm shooting for that size >.<)
  • Im shooting for 113,I may go for 110 depending on how my clothes are fitting.
  • Well right now my "first goal" is to lose 30 pounds. Mainly because there are some clothes I have that used to fit, that I'd like to wear again.. and 30 seemed like a reachable goal right now.. I'm easily discouraged, so if I "reach a goal" I'm more motivated to continue, and work harder.

My ultimate goal is to weight 115 pounds, which is within the "healthy weight range" for my age and height.

I already know that my second mini goal (after I get the first 30 pounds gone) is going to be getting under the 200 pound mark on the scale! I haven't been under 200 pounds since... I don't even really remember, but it was probably freshman high school or before...
  • I'm aiming to be a size 8 or 10, so I just estimated that to be around 140lbs for me. I can't remember being under 170lbs, so I have to use my aunt to gage my goal weight. She's an inch taller than me and around 132lbs at a size 8, so I figured I'd add a few pounds for muscle mass since I wanna be more toned/muscular than she is.
  • My goal weight is 150. I have these denim shorts that I wore when I was 145 (at the age of 9! ) and I still want some meat of my bones, just not as much so that's why I chose 150.
  • I picked my goal weight as its in the healthy range for my height and frame. I use to be much smaller then my goal weight but people use to comment at how ill I always looked.

The goal I have picked, gives me a couple of lbs to play with whilst still being in a healthy range for my stats.

• In high school and the short time I spent in college (read: pre-pregnancy) I was 130. Everyone told me I was too skinny (at 5'8") and looking back at old pics, I see what they were saying. So, I'm aiming for 150. It's within the bmi for my height, and I'm sure it would make my doctor happy
  • My goal weight keeps changing! First it was "Oh, I just want to lose 11 lbs and be 130!" Then it was "Okay, 125! No, 120..." Now that I'm 123 lbs, I think I want to make it to 115. Will it ever stop? Haha.

I was 110-115 lbs about 4 years ago, and I really like how cute and petite I was, so that will probably be where I stop.
  • I was at my lowest weight of 125 lbs 4 years ago when I was 16. I was a size 6/8 and felt WONDERFUL. However, I set my goal weight at 135 because I know I'll feel great in the mid-130s. Once I reach 135, I may decide to lose 5 more pounds. I know 135 is attainable right now, and that's what I want to focus on.
  • for baileysmomma you look realy good and the weight your at you don't look it keep it up girl
  • my actual goal is to be a comfortable size 6. when i was 155 i was a comfortable size 8, so i figure 140 ought to do it. i have big bones so really anything lower will look gross on me at 5'7''...so thats pretty much where i got the number from. i think the dress/jeans size matters more to me than the numbers though.