JULY - one reason you will stay on your plan today...

You're on Page 1 of 15
Go to
  • There are many reasons to stay on plan today...but, this post is about the ONE reason you will stay with it today.

Let's share.
  • I will stay on plan because I can not think of one good reason to go OFF plan.
  • Because the scales said 220 today, the least they have said in 3 years.
  • I'm staying OP because I'm going to NYC in a couple weeks to celebrate my birthday, and I want to get into the 180s before I leave.
  • Because TOM is here and it's messing with the scale lol

I am loving my "new" life and am not going to mess it up this time by falling off plan!
  • Because I want to lose the next ten pounds. I want it so badly.
  • I will stay on plan today because I have stuck to my plan for the last two days in a row, even though my fiance wanted kfc/taco bell and offered to pay. I want to stay on plan today because it is the second day of the second six months of the year, and I want to lose twice the weight in the next 6 months that I have lost in the last 6 months, and I lost the first 25 by not even following my plan!
  • I will stick to plan b/c I am choosing to eat healthier and I am liking the results!!!
  • I will stay on plan today because I have worked hard to lose the weight that I already have lost, and I just don't want to blow it.
  • Im staying on plan today because I like the fact I have lost 20lbs and am still sticking with my new lifestyle and can keep going. Lyn, Im with you on loosing the next 10!
  • I am staying on plan today because I am worth it. And so is everyone else.
  • I am staying on plan today because this morning I had my first, "Hey! You've lost weight, haven't you?"