JULY - one reason you will stay on your plan today...

You're on Page 3 of 15
Go to
  • I will stay on plan today (and try very hard to stay on plan this weekend while I'm out of town) because I don't want to see a gain at Monday's weigh-in.
  • because it's slowly coming off!! If I go off plan now I'll mess all of that up and I've worked darn hard!
  • I will stay on plan today because I CAN.
    July 4th. The day I declare my Independence from overeating!
  • Because every day off plan is another week being fat.
  • ^^Good one!

I'm staying on plan because I didn't yesterday and now I feel like CRAP. (Who knew 3 cookies could do this?).
  • I will stay on plan today because I remember how great it felt to be fit and strong and healthy, and I want to feel that way again.
  • Argh, I gained back a pound over the holiday! Therefore, BACK ON PLAN today!
  • Because I am finally seeing losses on the scale and it feels SOOO good! I want to do this for me and for my health!
  • Because I am up two pounds from just one "heavy" holiday meal. I know it will come right back off, but how annoying.
  • Because my weight loss is really creeping along right now, and I know how little it would take for the scale to start going in the wrong direction. Really, getting stuck at 190.2 is just kind of cruel.
  • I will stay on plan today because loosing a pound is too hard to have to do it twice!
  • I will stay on plan today because I deserve to be the best me I can be.
  • because my knees cant handle me at this weight
  • I will stay on plan today because I am a strong woman!
  • I am staying on plan because I'm getting a cold, and if it means I can't work out for a few days I want to eat as cleanly as possible to try to minimize the damage.