JULY - one reason you will stay on your plan today...

You're on Page 13 of 15
Go to
  • Because I went to NYC for a week and came back the same weight as when I left! Maintaining while on vacation is a major accomplishment for me. I'm slightly higher than my ticker weight right now, but I'm determined to get back down there in no time.
  • I will stay on plan due to the fact that I am losing and I feel better than I have in years. No sweet treat is going to get in the way of that!
  • Because I just realized I am carrying 10 extremely heavy bags of sugar on me (see the picture thread).

And I am so close to the 230s again
  • Because I have hit my 2nd plateau!! I won't give in. I won't give in.
  • I’ll stay on my plan today because it is Tuesday, nothing special about it so I can easily follow my diet. Besides I was bad during the past weekend and will be bad again at the one that is coming because I’ll be out of town... So I’ll stick with my plan today so I don’t have to cry tomorrow
  • Because I planned to be less than 140 lbs for my birthday. My birthday is 5 weeks away and I'm still 20 lbs over my goal... and I'm determined to lose 7 lbs at least by then.
  • I'm staying on plan today because I'm amazed at and proud of how healthy my way of eating is now, compared to just three months ago, right before I started.

And also because I can see and feel the difference of the weight I have lost--my jeans are on the verge of getting loose (from being tiiiiiiiiight), I can see that my tummy is smaller, I can feel that my chin is smaller, my knees do not hurt at all when I'm walking up/down stairs, and I just FEEL SO GOOD.
  • i will stay on plan today because i only have 17 days left in mexico before i come home for the first time in 2 months...and i really want to be 155 by then, i havent weighed myself since june!
  • I will stay on plan because I want to blow everyone else away at my weight loss challenge meetings!
  • I stayed on plan today because my DH bought a couple of gorgeous outfits for me last night that I want to be able to wear without having to let out the seams.
  • I will stay on my plan today because I really want to get to my next mini goal of 194 - only one pound away.
  • I will stay on plan today because my plan is healthy and I want to be healthy for the rest of my life.
  • Stay on plan
    I am staying on plan because I want to feel confident.

• because it feels good to have made this big change in my life. I feel almost like my old self
  • Because I want to break out of this little rut I have been in all summer.