300+ Weekly Weigh-in July to December

You're on Page 10 of 10
Go to
  • I was 178lbs after a 1lb gain the week before. Though glad to report this week a 2lb loss which brings me to 176lbs.
  • A loss for me
    Starting weight:315
    Last week Weight:311
    This weeks Weight:308
    Weight loss this week:3

Total Loss: 7 lbs
  • Starting weight:466.25
    Last week Weight:442.25
    This weeks Weight:438.5
    Weight loss this week:3.75

Total Loss: 27.75lbs

(my 5th week at WW)
  • Starting weight:368
    Last week Weight:325
    This weeks Weight:324.1
    Weight loss this week:.09

Mind you the 325 was beginning of the week .. I just thought I would put my "official" jenny craig weight in and then as I go in each week I will go by their scales and ignore my ones lol .. just off to update my ticker

Total Loss: 43.9 lbs
  • I missed my weigh in last week ..
    week before was 226.0
    this week 224.4
    loss for 2 weeks is 1.4 not bad considering tom arrived today
  • I think I missed last week (it was after my break week and I was up a huge amount and pre-TOM, ie. 10.8 pounds), this week I managed to drop 9.8 of those pounds. This still leaves me a pound higher than my previous low so I've adjusted my ticker up. Hopefully by next week I'll be back to normal, and another low.
  • Well after the holidays my scales are up 5lbs. I think some of it is water weight. I decided to go ahead and record it and start back at it today. I will move my ticker next saturday if the weight isnt gone by then.
    my weight today is 229.
    last week was 224
    gain of 5lbs
  • Well, I'm up again this week. And although I know I didn't eat enough to gain 4 pounds, it's a little depressing. I start a new 12-week plan today, so if nothing else, the first week should show a good drop.
  • Starting weight:466.25
    Last week Weight:437.75
    This weeks Weight:433.5
    Weight loss this week:4.25

Total Loss: 32.75lbs