I'm jumpin' on the bandwagon too!

• Hello everyone! My name is Amanda, I'm 28 years old. I'm happily married to my hubby for a little over 9 years now. We have two really wonderfully rotten kids and a dog! I've stuggled with weight pretty much my whole life. My 20's have pretty much gone by and I've realized that deep down inside I'm still not happy with myself and my appearance. It's been and still is such an emotional thing to talk about, but I'm hoping to gain strength and acceptance among you all. I look forward to meeting and talking with everyone and sharing and celebrating with you all as we all meet our goals.
  • Hi Amanda! This is a great place to be- we're all in it together! Good luck!
  • . . . glad you are joining us . . .
  • Thank you all so very much!
  • Welcome and good luck !!
  • You sound so much like i did at that age so don't give up!! Look where i am now. And it's not that i gave up, i lost and gained over n over n over again. Each time i lost i gained even more back, this time i need to keep it off. I know you will too. Good luck!
  • Thank you so much for the encouraging words ladies, I know I'm really going to love it here.
  • Welcome Amanda! Good luck!
  • Welcome aboard, you've come to the right place
    Paulas
  • Amanda

Glad you found us. This is a really cool place for support, the ladies here are amazing.

Good luck.

Leenie