Pics - Once was lost, but now am found!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I thought since my pics that I had on here before were lost in the crash that I would replace them. I got the nerve to not just do a face shot. The first I am about 184 pounds. The second I am about 159. I have been doing the 30-Day Shred dvd and walking and jogging, also a lot of softball. Getting below 160 and staying there for more than one day has been trying, to say the least. I could not have done this without all your help. I love seeing the before and afters of all of you. I can't wait until I can show my final "after."

• You look great, well done!
  • You look fantastic!!! Congratulations! And what a great smile -- you have every reason to be happy and proud. Thank you for sharing your pics.
  • What terrific progress! Very well done, you!
  • Thanks for sharing! You look fantastic!
  • Wow you are shrinking - you look wonderful. Your tummy looks so much better now, good for you!
  • You look great!!
  • You were totally cute before, but now you look AMAZING!

Nice work mama!
  • Fantastic job
  • Thank you guys so much! I am so excited to read all the nice things you guys say, and I log on and it helps keep my chin up. Today was my son's first birthday party, and I had a little cake. So I definitely needed a pick-me-up. The best part of losing weight, besides the obvious, is that I really have something tangible to be proud of. I say this because I love being my baby's mama, but there is just something so poetic about not getting winded when I have to walk up my stairs. I actually have a little skip in my step when I have to run up those stairs these days. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
  • You look most fabulous and gorgeous! I think your outsides are reflecting your insides!
  • woohoo Looking good! Congrats!
  • Congratulations .- you are an inspiration to all of us losers! Or on my case a wannabe loser!LOL
  • Wow, look how great you look!
  • cute kid