Im a Grandma

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Yea!!!! Im here in Florida staring at my first Grandbaby!!!! Auston Marshall was born June 19 and weighed 6 pounds 15 ounces and was 19 and a half inches long. Will post a pic when I get back to Alabama~~~~ been hanging in there as far as diet goes, doing a lot of take out YIKES. Am on cloud 9
  • Congratulations!!! You have joined the funest (is that a word?) club I have ever had the plesure of being a part of! Enjoy!
  • Congrats!!! I love babies!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Congrats, grandma!
  • Congratulations ~ you'll love it ~ I sure do ~ it's the best!!
  • Oh! That's just SO exciting!! Congratulations! I'm sure little Auston is just BEAUTIFUL!
  • Babies are the BEST!!!
  • Fantastic!!! It's a wonderful thing....all that love just gushes right out of you. I am a grandma too - to 15 month, Alex. It's a wonderful joy.
    Congrats!
  • congrats!! I will be joining the grandma club in late oct. I am so excited !! Its a whole new range of feelings I have never had!! We are having a girl!
  • Austin is a very nice name congratulations grandma, i bet your family is over the moon .. what a joy 6 15 is a nice size for a first baby .. dont need them to come out much bigger then that lol..
  • Quote: .. what a joy 6 15 is a nice size for a first baby .. dont need them to come out much bigger then that lol..
    You can say that again! I watched my grandaughter being born. She was 9lbs. 8 oz. Took my daughter 8 hard hours to push her out. When sh finally did, I was amazed! She looked like a toddler!
  • Congratulations I bet that little bundle of joy is gonna get spoiled rotton by grammy!
  • Congratulations! Being a grandma is so much fun.