Need Ideas?

• Hello Everyone! I need some advice on what to get my hubby for his birthday. You all have great ideas about everything else, so I decided you all could help here.

About hubby, he's 26, hunts, fishes, and plays on the wii. He doesn't need anything typical for hunting or fishing. Someone else is getting him a new game for the wii. Anyone have any ideas, romantic, funny, gadgets....etc.?

Thanks in advance for the advice!
  • I think an ipod would be great.
  • What about a GPS? He could use if for hunting and fishing (if he uses a boat) and in the car.
  • What's your budget?

For my husband's birthday one year, I bought him a "guy's night out" - 4 tickets to one of our pro sports teams, a gift card to Friday's for $100, and a "pass" to come home as late as he liked. Obviously it wasn't to be used ON his birthday (since we had dinner together), but about 2 weeks later (and I checked with his guy friends to make sure they would be available).

So he and his buddies went to the game then came back and had a post game dinner and beers at Friday's bar, and then wandered in around 2 a.m.

And then I let him be hungover the next day. *snicker*

• The best gifts I ever gave my DH were (in order of purchase) a Swiss Army knife, a Leatherman tool, quick clamps of all sizes, a digital camera, and a Sony mp3 player.