Tony Horton

• Has anyone tried these new videos???? I saw them on beach body, they are 10 min. videos. They look good, but kind of expensive. ladyfirefighter1
  • I have seen the infomercial and was tempted, but the price held me back.
    You might want to check over at videofitness.com on their Reader Forum.
    I'm sure there are several reviews there.

Best wishes
  • I checked, not there, I guess maybe cause it is new and a little pricey, no one has tried it yet. Thanks ladyfighter1
  • I looked up the reviews on Amazon.com and I was amazed by how positive they were. This seems to be a no-nonsense program but they seem to be for people who are already in fairly good shape. I am now thinking of getting this for myself and my hubby, but we're already paying for a gym membership, so it's hard to justify putting more money into weightloss!
  • http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...minute+trainer

http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...minute+trainer
  • I just received my 10 minute trainer dvds in the mail on Saturday. Last night I watched them all to get the gist of them and then did the cardio workout. Without the cardio belt that you attach to the door it still nearly killed me! lol I did the total body workout today (uses the resistance band) and it was a tough workout too. I think it was worth the money, I'm a big fan of Tony Horton workouts. The great thing about this program is that it's only 10 minutes and you can do one or 3 or as many videos in one day as you'd like. I'm doing one a day this week since it's my first week then next week I'll do 2 a day and then the following week I'll do 3 a day and continue that way for a couple of weeks! Seriously though, who can't fit in 10 mnutes a day! It was amazing how tough the workouts were and how sweaty I was when I was done with just one 10 minute video!
  • I still haven't purchased this video yet, saw the informical again this am. still looks exciting. How are you doing sapphireheather?????? Please keep me informed on your exercise and how it is working. ladyfirefighter1