Weight Loss buddy anyone? Over 100 lbs to lose

• Hey everyone

I am new here. I have over 100 lbs to lose....about 130 more...I have lost 20 lbs. So I have quite I long journey ahead of me!!

I was wondering if there is anyone out there who needs a buddy..who has a lot to lose and trying to figure the way to the "healthy" road....someone to talk to on msn and such?

I am 24 years old, just finished school and am now a teacher. I am also getting married in a year!

Would love to have a buddy!
  • yes I just started and I have been looking for someone to go on this journey with. I have about the same amount of weight to loose/. Last weigh in was 270 my goal is 150 or so... please reply and well go through this journey together
  • Hey!! Excellent!

My name is holly

do you have msn??
    mine is holly_bear84 at hotmail

What kind of diet are you following??
  • Hey Ladies,
    I am new to the program. I am older, but I have awful lot of weight to lose. I need to lose about 150 pounds. I went on a program two years ago and lose 125 pounds and then proceeded to put it back on. I am looking for some motivation. I would like to join your buddy group.
    Thanks
  • I'd love to join also! I have right at 100lbs to lose.
  • ANyone have msn???
  • i'll join you guys, i have about 120 to lose!
  • So where are we going to chat at?

I had a BAD day today...totally binged....but i kicked myself and took the dog to the lake to get some fresh air....so tonight i plan to get the house in order!
    How was everyone's day???
  • Good Luck!!!
    Graduating, a new job and a wedding!! Things sound like they are going pretty well..... which means that it is probably a good time to be able to focus on weight loss.
  • Thanks! You would think that would be enough to keep me going eh? It is stillll sooo hard.
    I actually don't have a job yet, I am just a sub teacher right now