20 lbs! 10%! Overweight, not obese!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • All three of these milestones sit within a pound of each other for me. It's an exciting time! Now, I won't *officially* hit my 10% or overweight statuses until another pound is gone, but YOU guys won't be able to tell whether I've lost a pound or not visually, and I took some photos of myself tonight so I thought I'd go ahead and kind of preemptively claim victory.

So here's the difference 20 lbs made for me - I'm thrilled with it so far and can't wait to see what the future holds!

Start: highest weight, quite possibly above 216 though that's what I count as my starting weight (two months after this photo was taken).

Current: 196! [disregard the mess!]

ETA: On page 2 I put some 30 lb update shots
  • You look great, Jaime! You should feel very proud. Also, you look awesome in that colour blue. Where did you get that skirt? It's the perfect length and shade of denim. I might have to be a copy cat.
  • Congradulations Jaime! Well done

• Congrats!!! It really shows in your face and waistline!
  • Great job! You look so happy! Keep up the good work!
  • Hey CUTIE!!!

Keep up the good work! Those 5K's are really paying off...wink!
  • Wow!!! Awesome job! I notice a major difference all over your body. Keep up the outstanding work!!!!!!
  • Congratulations on making your 10%!! Soon you'll have The Keychain!!!
  • You look great! Congratulations on your triple success!
  • Aw, thanks guys! All these compliments are making me grin like a fool over here in my office.
  • wow girly! Wish 20lbs did that to me =P
  • Three great milestones! What a difference too! Congratulations!!!
  • SuhWEEEEET, Suite!!!

You're looking QUITE Fab! You should be proud of yourself! I'm celebrating for you! Good, good job! Keep up the excellent work! Nice smile, great legs, very cute outfit! Can't wait for the next picture
  • How did I miss this post!?

You look FABULOUS! Way to go hot stuff!
  • Thanks!

Actually I just 'officially' hit the 20 lbs and 10% this weekend, so I was a little premature in posting this - but when ya take good photos, you just gotta share!