weird stuff!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Ok, so it's not humor, but I guess this is the best place for this.

A picture taken from the scene of a murder... Look closely at the door in the far left, you'll see something spooky in there! You have to look hard, it took me ages to see it.

• Ohmygod.
    Wow. Thanks for near enough giving me a heart attack! Looks like I won't need to do cardio class tonight! Heehee.

Jennifer
  • Hey....
    Hey, have you been playing with your old photos from the 70's again?

It's not nice to play tricks on sisters with anxiety!!
  • Okay, I admit it.
    I didn't see a thing. I kept looking in that dumb doorway and saw nothing. So I saved the pic to my hard drive and enlarged it. WHAT WAS I THINKING?????????????????? Thanks for the 2nd heart attack of the day!!
  • Thanks for the rise in blood pressure!! LOL
  • Eeeeeeeeek!
    That scared the heck out of me!
    You should name that picture "heart attack helper"
  • Now That's just WRONG!!
    Thanks for the heart attack and nightmares, It's back to therapy for me now.
  • I screamed - hubby rushed over to see if I was ok
  • I love it that is too funny. I had another one similat to that sent to me so at least I didn't scream. I forwarded the one sent to me to a few friends and they all screamed. It is to funny. Daphne
  • *thud*
  • OMG! I didn't know what I was going to see and then BAM there it was coming at me. I emailed it to all my friends! LOL I wish I could be a fly on their wall. Funny.
    kina
  • LoL! That was to funny! Thanks.
  • I'll have nightmares now
  • Okay, I have stared and stared at the thing - and I still don't see anything!!! I have come back to this thread several times thinking maybe this time - but not yet. Remember those 3-D hologram paintings from about 10 years ago? Wasn't any good at those either! Could someone give me a hint...please? It's driving me nuts!
  • OK - I saw it. It is now 1:18AM, I will probably be awake to see the sunrise as I will be too freaked to sleep!