Paging Stef

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Yes its a scottish delicacy like...you guessed it...deep fried mars bars everyone in Blackpool is scottish or geordie or from my town I dont think anyone else is allowed in...or is that would want to go!
  • veggie you silly person the reason there are so many scots in blackpool is everyone loves us so much they done LET us leave
  • Ok then nothing to do with the booze...thats why I go funnily enough!
  • I love Blackpool!! lived there for a few years as a child. Took Dh to Blackpool for the first time and made him go on all the white knuckle rides at the Pleasure Beach
    Gonna look for that stuff next time I go, I will have a look when I go 'home' next week too....they probably sell it there!!
  • TQ's holiday
    why are you breaking up a week before I do, when you had your last holiday a week later than I did.

(expect you will go back a week before I do, I don't go back until about 15th April - almost summer than, and all holls if you work in a school)
  • Ahhh!!!! Kevin and I got engaged at the end of Blackpool Pier - it would have been the Tower except it was out of season. I love the market over there - and the people, they are so relaxed and laid back.

About those deep fried Mars bars - we tried doing those when we had the chippy - they totally ruined our dripping because the first few exploded. (Fish & chip shops use dripping up North, oil down South! Can't tell you how much nicer the fish & chips tastes up here!) We tried doing deep fried icecream as well.... not to be recommended - but the kids loved it. !
  • They are so relaxed and laid back????

This the same drunks/beggars/hen nights everywhere Blackpool I know and love?????

I only get two days off over easter not fair I want two weeks!
  • I've never been to Blackpool 'in season' - we usually go for a day in early December and last week in March (to celebrate when we got engaged) - but we can't go this year. Boo Hoo!!!
  • You want to get there during the lights Sarah they have coronation street ones you know no star trek ones yet...
  • We always TRY and get there during the lights - but somehow we have never managed it yet - always just a bit too early.