Nasty Gossip...Nasty!

• "OMGoodness, IMAGINEARY FRIEND ...I.F. ~ ...EZ is way short of his goal of 200 3FC FRIENDS in his 4th of July ~ Canada Day ~ Henley Regatta 5K"

"No way" says I.F.

"Yep it's true " says

"I don't believe it! EZ had 200 in the first one! So many folks shared a wonderful day with their families and friends. Learned to do something they never thought possible! Many have gone on to accomplish amazing things!"

"How many are in it now? The race is soon?"

"Oh, about 75 AMAZING WOMEN!...AMAZING!!!

"So, the OTHERS have nothing else to "gain?" by entering the race ? No need to lose weight? ...feel good about themselves or teach their families NEW WAYS to stay healthy?"

"Well I guess not "

Are you trying to GUILT them into something I.F.?"

"Always ....ALWAYS!

Feel guilty? ...go here.....

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143131
  • I'm lost...and feeling stupid. Is this a real race, or something we do on our own? If it's an on our own thing, do we do it on the same day, time ourselves, or what?

Help!
  • Quote: I'm lost...and feeling stupid. Is this a real race, or something we do on our own? If it's an on our own thing, do we do it on the same day, time ourselves, or what?

Help!

DARKBLUE...no need to feel stupid! It can be confusing...mostly because of the CRASH...you do the 5K as close to the dates as possible...for unity...you may do it however you can...walking...running...by treadmill..etc...some are able to go run, others walk, some cannot get 3.1 miles done in one day, some do it in less than 1/2 hour...the purpose is to find your way to do it...if you are not capable of doing it the "conventional" way.

Any other questions feel free to PM me!
  • Count me in EZ. I'll get a rowboat out if I have to!
  • FUNNY title!!!
  • Quote: Count me in EZ. I'll get a rowboat out if I have to!

Quote: FUNNY title!!!
    ....marketing....3FC marketing.......
  • Jennifer and Anne you are in!

"I just love it when a good guilt trip comes together!"

the A team....................
  • Don't feel bad Deepblue. I had to PM it in so as not to make a public fool of myself. EZ is pretty good at that.

I'll try to get in this time. I finally got memorial day in after like 3 weeks or so. Hey!!! I'm just starting out, OK!!!

PS. EZ, I'm sitting here and really enjoying a nice cup of coffee and Bailey's Irish Cream.
  • Okay, I"m in. It may take me two days, but I will do it. (Even here in rainy Juneau)
  • something to keep in back of your mind while we do the next 5k :P *bump*

• I'll join in. Where do I sign up?
  • MONTE CRISTO...I will sign you up...go to the link I posted at the bottom of my first post in this thread.

VALPAL...cool!

BUNTI...I will get you in!
  • Quote: FUNNY title!!!
    EZ sure knows how to reel in us chickies, doesn't he? His thread titles are always "eye catchers".

Gary - nice job marketing the 5k. I'm really looking forward to it Even if I have to leave my at the starting line
  • Hey SCOOTER MaMA....You don't have to leave the scooter behind...that is the beauty of the 5K we do...as you know...but you, since you are able...must...