New Comer

• Hi All:
    I am sure happy I have found people that are struggling
    with the same problems as I am. Being chemically imbalanced
    is really a bummer. I have been on Prozac and other anti-depressants for a lonnnnggg time . I know it helps because I have gone off of them and knew it really quick. But this weight problem craving sweets are getting me downnnnn!!!!! I just finished ready Sugar Busters and it answered all my questions to a tee. The carbs. and sugar are the culprits and thats what I crave. I have geen a lifetime WW and have gone up and down like a yoyo. I'm so tired of that. I really want to stick to this new way of eating and I am so happy that there is support from all of you. I know its best to take one day at a time and not put pressure on myself and expect miracles overnite. I have always been a slow loser and I don't really know how this is going to go. But I sure am convinced its the right way to eat. I'm not a water drinker or and exerciser but I do try to keep busy. I know that is not the same as a regular daily committment to a certain exercise such as walking(which I know is good ). I am still working but at retirement age but keeping busy is good for the mind and spirit. If any suggestions from all of you it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Loads
    Pegg
  • Welcome Pegg
    Nice to have you join us on the boards. I hope Sugar Busters is a good plan for you.. hard to find something that fits sometimes.

Hope to see you around the boards
  • HI PEGG,

Just wanted to let you know we have SUGAR BUSTERS FORUM right here on the 3FC'S site. We'd love for you to come join us, ask any questions you may have and provide you with some support.

Here's our link on the board, just click on it:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/foru...php?forumid=62

We mostly post on the WEEKLY SUPPORT BOARD, so when you see that board, just remember, hit POST REPLY and not new thread

Debbie
    194/123/129
    Sb since 3/22/00
    Reached goal 6/10/01
  • Hi Pegg,

WELCOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you found us.

Leens