scared:S

• This morning I woke up terrified, because I had dreamt that I blew my diet and had stuffed myself with food and not got back on track. Then I was soooooo relieved when I realised it was just a dream. First when I started this journey I used to have nightmares like this quite a lot. I donīt believe that dreams mean anything and imo they are just thoughts being sorted out or something like that. Then I was thinking about this and I realised these dreams are because I am TERRIFIED of becoming fat again. I like myself so much as I am right now and Iīm terribly afraid of suddenly going of track and not going back and continuing this lifestyle. Because I truly am extremely more happy about almost every aspect of my life right now that can all be related to me losing weight and being healthy So I was just wondering if anyone else was feeling the same way about getting into old habits and gaining the weight back?
  • Funny thing is last night i had a dream that i was in an eating contest at some fair. We kept eating some thing called ZOBA.... uhhh no idea my brain made it up but it was like a cold spaghetti/pasta salad. Then on to the pies and such and i woke up pretty much freakin out. I was not amused by this in the least
  • Courtney -- wow, your dream is FUNNY! I hear ya that you're not amused, but that is a pretty amusing dream! Aren't dreams so strange, that you would invent some kind of food that even has a name?

I used to have these dreams every once in a while, too...isn't it so nice when you wake up??
  • Oh ya I had a dream that I fit in all my clothes that I had given away because they were too big. I kept thinking, How on earth do I fit in this again??!

What's funny is when I was big I dreamt of waking up lean and toned. Now that I'm smaller I dream of waking up big and it IS terrifying!

The mind is a strange place.
  • good to see I´m not the only one! It´s actually an AWFUL feeling that I get in my sleep and I´m sooo relieved when I whake up it actually helps me stay on track because I definitely don´t want to feel the way I feel in my dream
  • haha omg I have dreams like that a lot. It's SO relieving to know it's a dream.. most of the dreams are about that day, so when I wake up, it feels almost like getting a "second" chance. Keeps me aware of my food for the day.