Newbie with Thyroid issues

• Okay, so I saw on a Cable show the other day that one lady was inspired by support onlline for weightloss. So, I figured I would give it a try. I have had the same weightloss goal for a few years now, with a few successes, but mostly plateaus.

I go to the gym, not quite regularly, but will be as soon as summer vacations are done. I am usually pretty good at homemade, whole foods. Am getting better at fresh foods, though.

I guess I am wondering if there is anyone else out here who has Thyroid issues, too??

I think I am excited to be here. It looks like a great place to get some support!
  • Hi there . . . and . . . so glad you found us. This is a really great place for lots of support and encouragement.

You might want to take a look at the Dieting with Obstacles forum . . . I'm sure you'll find others dealing with Thyroid issues over there . . . http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14
  • Hi....i'm new here too.....haven't introduced myself yet! Saw your post......me too......i'm thinking that may be my whole problem right now - thyroid. One HUGE plateau - lol.
    Nice to meet you! Laura
  • Hi, holcomb1298! Welcome!
    I have thyroid issues, too, and know how challenging it can be to lose weight.