Exercisers! Check in here -- June 9th-June 15th

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • You guys are so hard core! Wow! I wish I exercised half as much as some of you do~!

I did 35 mins on elliptical today.
  • DOTI Hip Hop Party DVD- 45 min
    Walk with the dog- 15 min
    DDR on Wii- 15 min

That's a lot more than I'm used to, so hopefully I'm not too sore in the morning.
  • I did my usual walk with pup. 1.5 miles. I wanted to lift weights today...but I didn't get around to it. I will do it tomorrow evening though!
  • Walked 33 mins.
  • I jogged 5K today! Took me 49 minutes LOL!
  • Wow Lori!! Go you!!!

45 mins on the elliptical, 60 crunches and 15 mins weights for upper body

Don't worry I'll switch it up tomorrow
  • I was still pretty sore today - so I just did some stretching and played on the Wii a little bit..... but back to the gym tomorrow!
  • My job took me to the park for 90 minutes of pure-sweating-chasing 3 small children-****. OMG, that was tough. I biked to and from the sitter's house to drop off & pick up my son, biked a bit for fun, walked to and from the office and gave my car a good old fashioned hand washing. I'm giving the dog a quick 1 mile walk in just a minute and THEN I'm passing out asleep!
  • walked 1hour 20 min with the dog.

Yesterday did more walking during the day than usual (missed the bus), but less dog walking because of pouring down rain.
  • 25 mins on elliptical this morning.
  • 20 mins on the elliptical, 55 crunches, 15 mins on upper body with weights annnnnnnnd 10 mins with my belly dancing dvd Told ya I was gonna switch it up lol

I'm I the only one that is addicted to exercising? If I don't do as much on one day I feel kind of lost! Wish I would have found this obsession before I got this big.
  • Treadmill for 30 minutes, alternating walking and running. 15 minutes on the exercise bike. Getting ready to take my dogs on a walk. I wish my gym would let me take my dogs along on the treadmill!
  • I got some cheap workout DVDs several months ago and I am just now getting around to trying them

Today I did Walk Away the Pounds: 2 mile walk and walked with the dog for 8 minutes (he doesn't like the heat, I don't either for that matter).

Yesterday, I did a Firm Bootcamp DVD that was really tough on me, but I got through it following all the beginner moves. I felt really good knowing that I finished it. I hadn't exercised in a while; I forgot how good it made me feel.
  • First time working out (in too many years to count)...work has the "curves" gym. I did it!!
  • My week so far:

6/9 = 30 min workout (exercise ball)
    6/10 = 30 min on bike
    6/11 = 30 min on bike

I was HIGHLY irritated last night and COULD have gone for about 2 hours, but my heart rate went WAAAAAAAAAAAAY up so I stopped at 30 minutes.