Are you counting Wii towards your workout goal for the month???

• Just interested, it is just like a real - workout, okay a little milder due to all the breaks in-between...What do you think?
    Now, I am NOT suggesting this be my only source of workout, I still plan to go to the gym 2-3 times a week and do my weekly walk.
  • When I had one around to use (it was a housemates at school) I did. Boxing for a few matches worked up a pretty good sweat. But I got pretty into it. Tennis seemed to be at least on par with walking.
  • Um I haven't decided yet ... I just got my wii fit, I wasn't counting wii sports as part of my goal so we'll see how much of a sweat I'm working up. Right now I plan on doining it on top of doing my cardio.
  • Yeah, I was going to factor it in as a sort of additional thing, not to be "counted" officially, but to get myself moving on days I. don't. feel. motivated. to. go. to. the. gym.
  • I totally count the WII Fit game towards my work out! I don't count all the minutes... Just the 10 or 6 or 3 minutes it says the workout is. Try doing hula hooping for 10 minutes and you'll find the burn whew and sweat too! Boxing and the running on WII fit also work up a sweat and burns! I love the WII Fit I can't wait to get my own... My best friend has it for now... I highly recommend it!!