2 Weeks of Our Lives Lost?

• HOW COOL IS THAT!!!

OK gals looks like we got our work cut out for us...just think how much fun we will have re-building the last two weeks.

Get movin'
  • So what have you been up to for the past two weeks, EZ?
  • It is amazing how much I miss reviewing the last two weeks on 3FC already. What a testimonial to how important this site is as a part of my daily routine and weight loss journey.
  • Me too. I don't know how many times I checked to see if it was up yet.

BTW ... check your tickers, they're out by two weeks too.
  • I checked probably every 20 minutes. Just, you know, to see.

I'm so glad everyone is back and we're moving forward!

Yes, do check your tickers, your signatures, etc.
  • Quote: BTW ... check your tickers, they're out by two weeks too.
    Thanks for the reminder. I edited my signature and avatar, but I forgot that I changed my profile goal during that time. It was kind of cool to see the reminder that the last two weeks have been good ones as far as weight loss goes
  • And your pm boxes ... I had back all the ones I cleaned up earlier this week.
  • Quote: It is amazing how much I miss reviewing the last two weeks on 3FC already. What a testimonial to how important this site is as a part of my daily routine and weight loss journey.
    I second that..! It truly is amazing.
    Wow, imagine what we'd all do if something happened to this site permanently?
  • I was sooo bummed the site was down all day...i was jonesing to get on here. Amazing how reliant we become of this site....love it!!!!!!
  • I checked like every hour too myself to see if it was back up too. I like getting on early in the morning and reading before my day gets started. It helps motivate me.
  • Yay! I get to reset my ticker five pounds lower! For some reason that's really kind of exciting; like losing five pounds all over again.
  • i came to see what was happening in our little world when i got home from work and was suprised to see it down then about an 1 1/2 later and it was up again.

thistoo-- i can understand that exciting feeling about having to redo your ticker. it is kind of a way to see how far you have come in the last 2 weeks.
  • Quote: So what have you been up to for the past two weeks, EZ?
    MY USUAL.... NO GOOD!