Miracle

• Hello all, I just need to share what my family just recently went through. My brother was diagnosed with a brain tumour, we could see it in an MRI they took. He had surgery but doctors couldn't remove all of it, the biopsy revealed bening cancer cells (level 2) so he was supposed to begin chemo and radiotherapy, but doctors said he needed second surgery to remove more of the tumour. I believe it is a MIRACLE, I truly do, I can't help but cry from joy when I tell others. When doctors operated, the tumour was gone, IT IS NOT THERE, it is not visible on the MRI either. It is gone. Doctor has been trying to explain, he says it must have not been a tumour in the first place, he doesn't say he was wrong, less that he cannot explain. God has blessed us, I truly belive so. So many people were praying for us, we have been praying so much. I DO BELIEVE it is a miracle from God. I wanted to share this because it just give me so much joy!!!
  • that is wonderful news!

im so happy for you, i hope your brother is well and feels blessed also!
  • WOW, that is definitely a miracle. CONGRATS! Good health to your entire family!
  • That is great news.
  • It's such a miracle that it should be used as an example in a dictionary under Miracle! Congrats to you and your family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!